Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Triple Portion
May the blessings of each day
Be the blessings you need most

~ A Gaelic blessing

Today was our day with Asher and Levi. I feel so blessed when I get to have grandchildren and a hubby all in the same day, But today we got to share part of the day with Kristi and Joshua and then part of the evening with Luke.
I made a not as good as usual quiche and some waffles (well I made the batter and Terry cooked them on his new Belgian waffle maker) and bacon for brunch. Levi and Asher loved the waffles, but were not about to eat the quiche! And I have been known to make better. Then I made a roast for LUPPER. (Combo lunch supper)I think the Lupper meal made up for the brunch meal. Luke had a bite of the roast when he came to pick up the children, and I got to spend a few minutes with Addie while Luke helped Terry do something outdoors. So all in all, it was a very blessed day at "The Property"!

No comments:


A LESSON