Thursday, October 16, 2008

It is hard when you are the parent of grown children. You can't take them in your arms and kiss away their hurts. You want to, but you can't do that. I want to do that today for one of my beloved children. But I can't. I just want this child to know that Dad and I pray for each of our children without ceasing. It is pretty easy for both of us to do a lot of praying because of the circumstances in our lives. We both spend a lot of time alone, so that gives us a great opportunity to bring everything to God. We can do a lot of intercessory praying. So we know that even though this is a rough time for you, dear child of ours, we know God is good and God knows the direction He has in mind for you and as long as you cling to Him, He will take care of you. Wish I could lift you up and kiss this away, but I can't. But God can.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I would like to personnally invite you to my new blog: www.nicoleandtheking.blogspot.com

Marylou said...

THANK YOU. I JOINED AS A FOLLOWER!


A LESSON