Tuesday, October 28, 2008

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT
-----------------------------------------------------------------




October 28, 2008


VERSE:
The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the
wicked come to nothing.
-- Proverbs 10:28


THOUGHT:
Good news! When we seek righteousness, justice, holiness, mercy,
and godliness, our future is full of joy. Don't let the darkness
around you steal away the glorious dawn of joy that even now has
begun to appear.

PRAYER:
Father, please forgive me for the times I've grown depressed and
melancholy over the condition of my world and culture. Thank you,
dear Father, for the promise of victory and of glorious blessings
that lie ahead. Please help me keep my eyes on your victory. In
Jesus' name. Amen.

Heartlight

Today's Verse is also available in:
PORTUGUESE -
SPANISH -

No comments:


A LESSON