Saturday, October 11, 2008

It was such a great day for me until.... Asher broke his clavicle bone. His Daddy did the same back when he was very little. . Poor little guy! He was in such agony when Luke drove off with him in the back seat of their SUV.
Today Luke and John moved the couches out of the trailer. They also loaded the boxes I already have packed, and so I only have about a day left before I hand the keys back to the land lord. What a wonderful day that will be for me! I had John and Molly eat with me. Luke and Mandy were going to, but alas Asher had to go to the emergency room instead. Please pray for a speedy recovery for Asher. Thanks all! Oh and pray for my poor SS class in the morning I don't even have my teachers book, and need to call Kristi to find out what the lesson is even about... Too busy a week here!

No comments:


A LESSON