Sunday, September 07, 2008

Well, I need to rethink my future plans right now.

Micah and Nicole have accepted the job in Nebraska. I do not want to live down here all alone. Taking a turn about. Terry will be working for 6 more years at Yellow in KC. That is a hard fact, cause he cannot take early retirement with their new policies. And he is tired of having a weekend wife, and I am tired of being a weekend wife. So I think we will be getting a home near KC so he can get a day job and come home every night. We at the present plan to keep our acreage here, and work on it whenever we come over her for a weekend. Maybe we'll set up a place to stay when here. Prayers will be appreciated for us as we look for a property near KC. Thanks. We might have found a place I will like. We will see.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Reading your posts made me miss doing Bible Study with you! I'll be praying about your decisions.

Marylou said...

Thanks! I miss you a bunch!


A LESSON