Saturday, September 13, 2008

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not
know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes
for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches
our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit
intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will."

-- Romans 8:26-27


Our good news this week is that we traded Joshua's '87 Jeep for a '91 Suburban for me. Joshua has taken over my Alero, and he is very happy with the gas mileage he is getting compared to what he was getting with the Jeep. I am thrilled because I have a nice big auto that I can seriously haul grand babies with, and also it will be able to pull a trailer to haul everything from hay to lumber etc. I am excited about this. And So far I think it is good on gas. I have been praying about getting a good useful truck or Suburban for about 10 years now, and now I am still debt free, and have my Suburban. It is in excellent condition. The upholstery is still shiny! So far all the grand babies are thrilled with it! Luke and Mandy's kids wanted us to give it to their parents so they could ride in it all the time! Micaiah loves it she thinks it is wonderful. She has spent a lot of time in it since we got the privilege of having her from Wednesday morning til Friday night. Good grief I am so going to miss that little girl!
At this point in time, I am not very sure what I am even wanting to do anymore, other than wanting to be in God's will with my life. So I will ask you to pray for God's will in our lives.

No comments:


A LESSON