Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I guess I am just going to have to keep clinging to my last posting's verse:
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes
for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches
our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit
intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will."
-- Romans 8:26-27

Seems I do not really know what I need to pray for right now, but I want God's will in my life. So I am clinging to Romans 8:26-27. I am confident God will reveal His will to me soon.
Meanwhile I will share my day with you.
It was a pretty fun day here. Mandy's Frogs, Asher and Levi were with me all day. (they came home with me from Connections last night.) The week before, I had stopped at DQ and got them a Dipped cone. They fell asleep before we got to my turn off, and I had to rescue them from the dripping cones. Well they remembered that we had stopped at DQ, so we of course had to stop again for ice cream. This time I got them Dilly bars, and we once again needed to rescue them from dripping ice cream as Asher fell asleep, and Levi simply got tired of eating his. Today was a really very busy day. We built a house, we did several water color paintings each, and we drew several house plans. We then ate our macaroni and cheese for lunch. Next on the list was our baking for the day. We baked cookies; chocolate chip for Levi, and peanut butter for Asher. We made railroad tracks, and watched FOX NEWS (this is Asher's new favorite thing to watch on TV with me) he sits next to me all snuggled up and watches and asks me who everyone is that is being interviewed.. We watch for about an hour.... Then he falls asleep. After all that work, we have our traditional weekly TEA PARTY. Today we used my Blue Calico dishes. Last week we used the mini set. The week before we used Uncle Joshua's red rose set. After tea party # 1 we went outside and ran races and talked with Pappa on the phone. Then we came back in the house and had tea party #2. Then the kids got hungry and asked for a corn dog. Mommy got to the house about the time the corn dogs were hot, and so they gathered their treasures and left.

No comments:


A LESSON