Thursday, September 25, 2008

Acts 14:17
God will take care of us!

I am feeling the winds of change. I just got online to cancel my auto pay for my rent here. I was thinking about calling the phone company to set up a time to move my service over to the property, and also getting the electric there into my name and taking it out of my name here. I also need to set up the Dish over there. Terry and I noticed some turning leaves on the way home from church Sunday, and I have pulled my fall decoration boxes out from the rest of my storage piles. The financial crisis is looking bad, but we will just keep on keeping on, and we will go forth.

"Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy."
Acts 14:17
New International Version (NIV)

No comments:


A LESSON