Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 6 Thankfulness Challenge.

Day 6 of thankfulness challenge.  I would like to challenge Gloria Wullffe , Charity Anderson DeVries , and Carol Dorlac Sanguinette-How to spend the next 7 days listing 3 things each day they are thankful for and also inviting 3 friends to accept the challenge each day.
1. Today I am thankful for the opportunity to spend a portion of each day doing bible study with my awesome husband. We have been delving into learning the names of God this past year, and we have grown richer for it. Such a blessing to fellowship with both  my husband and my Creator each and every day.
2. I am thankful for books to read. I love reading, and spend an unmentionable amount of my life reading.
3. I am thankful for the best daughter in the world. No two people could be so much alike, and yet so very different than we are. I actually asked God for her. After 5 boys, I sorta wanted to see what it would be like to have a girl. I was blessed with the best one ever.  Kristi Eileen  was born June 4, 1985. She was from the beginning spoiled by her brothers. But I don't think it harmed her too much. She accepted Christ early in her childhood and was baptized. At age 4 she decided she was going to be a missionary, and she spent several summers ministering in Liberia.   She is an amazing organizer, with compassion for the under privileged.  She has been instrumental in changing people's lives for the better, bringing people to Christ. Kristi is pretty much a genuinely sweet person. She is an over achiever,  always striving to be the best. This motivation is why she was a champion at everything she ever tried, from sewing, to modeling, to showing cattle and sheep, doing livestock judging and dancing, and etc., if she competed, she did it to win, and that she did. Kristi danced for a season in Branson on tne Jim Stafford show. She always shared her earnings, taking us out and buying gifts, etc. Kristi found her Mr. RIGHT, and got married here on the farm in May. I just think it is awesome that God chose to give me the best girl ever for a daughter. So yep, I am thankful for Mrs. Chris Lehnhoff.

No comments:


A LESSON