Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 5 Of 7 Days of Thankfulness.

Day 5 of my 7 Days of Thankfulness:
Today I am challenging Nicole Anderson, Angie Buerger Holland and Angie Huber Ferguson to join in the 7 days of thankfulness. If you join in, you will list three things you are thankful for and invite three people to take the challenge for  seven days. 
1. I am thankful for the parents God gave me. I usually write a book on each thing I am thankful for, but instead, since I already wrote the one about my parents and my growing up on an Angus ranch in the foothills of Wyoming,  I will just insert the link.
http://ltlivestock.com/MARYLOUONMOMandDAD.HTML
2. I am thankful for getting to live on a little mini hobby farm, and having my sweet little sheep and cattle and ponies and donkeys. Love the chickens and cats and my wonderful Australian Shepherds. I am thankful my husband likes animals, and enjoys doing chores. You can go to my LTLivestock photo album on my page if you haven't already done so.
3. Fitting to share how thankful for my son Micah David Anderson today, he is my son who also  loves sheep and all livestock.
Micah was born on March 14, 1983 in Florence, Colorado, after only 12 hours of hard labor. That was a record short for me. Micah has always been a sweet natured guy. He just melts my heart when I think about him. He is kind and loving just like his dad. He is extremely strong, both physically and spiritually,  an ordained minister, now driving truck over the road. He has had an impact on many people's lives, and has numerous talents. He is an artist, his specialties are scrimshawing and arrow making, but he can do just about anything with his powerful, hands that are capable of turning delicately intricate art. He can make a quilt.  Used to do quilting with the ladies at his church.
Micah is amazing with animals. Pretty much can teach any animal to do anything. He taught his pony to open and drink a coke!  He does a great job training horses, using many techniques his grandfather taught him, and adding to that common sense methods from others.
Micah is an amazing musician. He has the most beautiful bass voice in the world, and I am not biased, it is a fact. I will share a song so you can hear him yourself.
Like I said thinking about Micah melts my heart, because he has never ever done anything but try to make me happy. He is love personified.  He is a great husband and loving father. He is a wonderful son. He is a great teacher.
Here is the link for you to hear him sing:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyZWFpHELG4
Yes I am very thankful for Micah D!

No comments:


A LESSON