Friday, June 27, 2008

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning"
(James 1:17)
One of the greatest blessings of being a Gramma is that special sleep over time you get to have with those precious grandbabies. I have had a great week with 2 of them. What fun we had, tearing up the living room, making it into a fort, and having tea parties, and watching movies, and going shopping and eating out. Having cereal before bed time, and watching movies till we fall asleep. Next week I get a couple other grandbabies, but I think I am just watching them at their house. I get to spend plenty of time with my little 2 year old grand daughter, and we have a great time reading books and feeding the animals, and just hanging out. I think I could easily call grandchildren a "perfect gift from above".

No comments:


A LESSON