Monday, June 23, 2008

The Message (MSG)
God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done. As one psalmist puts it, He throws caution to the winds, giving to the needy in reckless abandon. His right-living, right-giving ways never run out, never wear out. This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you. He gives you something you can then give away, which grows into full-formed lives, robust in God, wealthy in every way, so that you can be generous in every way, producing with us great praise to God.2 Corinthians 9:7-9


Jude Allen Anderson Arrived!!!

What a day we had yesterday! John called me at 1 in the morning (I think that was the time) He said Molly thought it was time to have the baby. I said that I would have to get someone to do my Sunday School class, and I would also need to find someone to do the power point cause this was my Sunday to do that... He said he would call me when they got to the hospital, and the Dr had checked her.. I said okay and tried to go back to sleep, but of course, after praying for their trip to the hospital, and for the delivery, I could not get back to sleep. So I got up and got ready to go. I was trying in my mind to decide what time to call the music minister about getting some one to do my job, and also what time to call Joshua about doing my SS class. I called John and told him I was just going to come on up to St Anthony's cause I could not get back to sleep. Called a couple of DILs to see if any of them wanted to ride up with me, and none did, so I got gas in DeSoto, and headed on up. When I got to the hospital, one of the DIL had already gotten there just before me, and Molly's mom, and a friend of the family, Jen was there. Isaac and Grace were up and going strong, very excited about their brother's soon arrival. I talked with terry, and he was on his way home from Chicago. I was hoping the baby would come before Kristi's flight came in. After waiting around, going down to get breakfast in the cafeteria with John, and just hanging out in the LD room and the waiting room, we got a message from John in the LD room that none of us were to come into that room again cause they were getting down to business. It was show time. It took very little time before we got the message our grandson was born! He was born at 11:18 Jude Allen weighed 6# 8 oz. We are very very blessed! He is quite a handsome little guy! Molly seems to be doing great. They are already home.


KRISTI IS HOME!!

Joshua, William and I and Chandra and her two boys went up to get the Missionaries from Liberia. It was great to see Kristi and to hug her and know she was safe at home again. She will be doing a blog to tell about her mission trip, but I think we will have to let her get her second wind first. God did bless their trip! She got sick last night after she got home, but seemed to be fine today. It was graet to see Ken and Carolyn again. I for one am glad they are all back.


WE love you but...

My DIL is at a homeschool conference this week, and for quite some time it has been a plan that I would watch her two older boys. This morning I got a call, and first she assured me my grandsons really do love me very very much, and they really do want to spend time with me, BUT can we PLEASE spend some time with Aunt Kristi cause she has been gone to Liberia, and they have missed her so VERY VERY MUCH! So We are now at Joshua and Kristi's house, spending time ALL together. The funny thing about it though, is that as soon as we finished our delicious meal that Joshua and Ashley fixed for us, Kristi went to bed! LOL we watched Peter Pan, and the two boys fell asleep, so I thought I would get on here for a few minutes.


Lord, Help me to use the blessings You have given to me to help build Your kingdom!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

My precious boys. How much they love their aunt. Thanks again for keeping them for me.


A LESSON