Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PRAYER ~ John 10:27-28

PRAYER
This is NOT my writing it came from a nice page on Facebook. It goes nicely to close out our study on
Yahweh Roi' ~He is your Shepherd
 The link is here:
Prayer <------link devotional="" font="" on="" prayer.="" this="" to="">
(~Let Your Light Shine~'s Photos )
 
 
 
 (John 10:27-28).
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand"

 

· As you continue your time with the Lord, offer to Him this psalm of humble praise:

(Psalm 115:1).
Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us,
But to Your name give glory,
Because of Your mercy,
And because of Your truth.
Why should the Gentiles say,
"Where now is their God?"

· Now pray this confession to the Lord to keep your life in fellowship with Him:
 
 (Psalm 6:1-3).
O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.
Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
My soul also is greatly troubled;
But You, O Lord-how long?

· As you confess any sins that the Holy Spirit brings to your mind, voice your affirmation of God's Word by reflecting on Jesus' words:
(John 10:27-28).
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand"

  • · As you make your requests known to the Lord, pray for:
  • · others to see Christ in you,
  • · the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His harvest,
  • · your prayer list.
· Now offer this prayer of worship to the Lord:
(Psalm 73:28).
 
           "But it is good for me to draw near to God;
           I have put my trust in the Lord God,
           That I may declare all Your works"
 
Next: Trusting in Abba Father: He is your Father.

No comments:


A LESSON