Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DRAW NEAR TO YAHWEH RO'I!

Yahweh Ro'i ~ He is your Shepherd.
DRAW NEAR TO YAHWEH RO'I!
 
Get to know your Shepherd better by reading and meditating on the following verses. 
There is so much to learn about knowing God packed in these verses.
How precious is His love for us!


Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


Jeremiah 6:16
Thus says the Lord,“Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths,Where the good way is, and walk in it;And you will find rest for your souls.But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

Matthew 11:29
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 48:17
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel,“I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit,Who leads you in the way you should go.

Acts 3:19
Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;

Romans 5:17
For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.


Philippians 3:9
and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,


2 Corinthians 1:5
For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ.

Hebrews 13:5
Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,”

Isaiah 41:10
‘Do not fear, for I am with you;Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Psalm 34:4
I sought the Lord, and He answered me,And delivered me from all my fears.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

YAHWEH RO'I

John 10:14
I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me
.




John 10:14

"I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, "


I love how my sheep come running to greet me whenever I go out in their pasture! They know me, and love coming up to me for attention. They know me and respond differently to me than anyone else. We have a special bond. And I know each of them and their little personalities as well.
That is why Our Lord uses that sheep analogy when He talks about His true followers. Are you one of His own? Do you have that special connection? I sure hope you do!There is nothing better! To know He will take care of your every need and throw in a couple extra "wants" as well; sorts like that coffee can of lamb pellets those sheep really do not need, but they sure enjoy
!
 
Make sure to take time today to further develop that bond with your Savior, Yahweh RO'i.
He is your Shepherd!

No comments:


A LESSON