Saturday, March 03, 2012

DELIGHT IN EL ELYON

El Elyon is all powerful and protects us!
Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!”

Decide now to live your life for El Elyon!
Psalm 83:18 That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD,
Are the Most High over all the earth.

Rejoice in knowing El Elyon, your Sovereign is, as stated in Psalm 97, THE LORD MOST HIGH, El Elyon!
Psalm 97:9 For You are the LORD Most High over all the earth;
You are exalted far above all gods.

Who is in control of your life?
Acknowledge that El Elyon is truly above everything else, and depend on Him.
Do you rely on yourself, or on El Elyon?
Think on these things.
If you have not already, I urge you to make El Elyon truly your Sovereign today!
Genesis 14:19-20 He blessed him and said,
“Blessed be Abram of God Most High,(El Elyon)
Possessor of heaven and earth;
And blessed be God Most High,
Who has delivered your enemies into your hand.”
Listen to the words to this song. El Elyon

No comments:


A LESSON