Thursday, February 16, 2012

DECLARE ELOHIM

When I was in college, I was taking a microbiology class. I was so totally blown away every time I looked into the microscope and saw the absolutely beautiful handiwork of my beloved Creator, Elohim! How could any thinking intelligent being even question that all that intricate workmanship came from anywhere but from an intelligent creator. It simply could not have evolved, nor could it have just happened in a big bang. Big bangs destroy, tear apart, they do not build together. We must be sure we acknowledge Him! We must declare Him! Shout from the housetops
Psalm 91: "I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Tell everyone you know:
Isaiah 40:28-29 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth Does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable. He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power"
When others you meet show doubt the creation, the presence, power and person of God, tell them about Elohim!
Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe."
Go ahead share Elohim with everyone you contact today!

No comments:


A LESSON