Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not the day I planned, but a good day never the less...
Luke arrived with the three kids, and the announcement that he forgot the diaper bag for Addie. Not really a problem, because I had planned to someday get supplied up for Just in case stuff for her anyway, and I had planned to get a fold up play crib for the babies some time this week. So after we watched a bit of TV, and I got myself dressed, we headed for town. I thought I might have a better selection at Walmart in DeSoto, so I then thought, "Hey, maybe Kristi would like to join us for lunch if she does not have a client." So I called her, and at first she said no, then she changed her mind and decided to meet us at IMOs for lunch. I got to Wally World, took the three grandbabies in and shopped for bottles, diapers, formula, and a crib, and also got a few snacks for the kids for after their naps. Then I headed to IMOs for lunch. When we got in, I decided to get the bottle out and fill it with formula, and lo and behold, I had forgotten to get the liners for the bottles! So Kristi ran to the Country Mart and got liners and yet another bottle (I had to buy two in order to get the nipples that Addie prefers) so now I have three bottles on hand. Any hoo, We had a lovely lunch of pizza and salad and chocolate pudding; said good bye to Aunt Kristi, and headed home.
Oh I forgot to mention, the predator ate all three of the last chickens last night, so we are no longer chicken farmers... Anyway when we got home I let the boys play in the back yard for an hour or so, while Addie slept in the suburban and I sat with her and watched the boys. We went in the house when it got windy, but while we were outside, for some reason, GiGi came to Asher's mind, and he insisted I call GiGi so he could ask her why she was at the ranch in Wyoming and could she please come and play cause she could drive her car right down into the back yard just like Lou Lou did.... Maybe he thought it would be cool for her to sit in her car and watch them play, or maybe he thought it would be cool for her to drive her little gold car around in circles in the back yard...like they do with their toy cars... You just never know what goes on in Asher's mind.... Anyway it was a good day all in all.
The End...

No comments:


A LESSON