Friday, November 14, 2008


Fall days seem to give me a feeling of restfullness and peace. I love fall! The leaves today are gorgeous here on the property, and we even still have a few rose buds on Micah and Nicole's rose bushes. I want to get a few little things from nature to bring in for Thanksgiving decorations. The berries I wanted to bring in to decorate, were eaten by the birds, so I will have to go back into the "forest" and see if I can find some other beautiful fall things to bring in for for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't believe my roses are blooming for so long, I hope the ones I intend to plant here in the spring do just as well. I am so excited for spring planting b/c I have such a nice yard to start with, a blank canvas, and GOOD SOIL!! Then, maybe next fall I can be enjoying the beauty of whatever I plant...right now it is grass and dead trees. oh well!


A LESSON