Monday, November 24, 2008


I had a great weekend with Matthew, Noah and Isaiah. We did a lot of school, and then we baked pies and played on the computer, and tried to watch movies. Noah and Isaiah had a great time watching "Hot Lead, Cold Feet" over and over and over.... Matthew hunted a lot. He made us Talapia Fajitas one night. They were great, and he made yummy venison tacos for us another night. The guys ground some of their venison with some beef fat to make the ground venison. It turned out great.
Last night we had our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. I got sick during the meal with a horrid sinus head ache, and came home as soon as I could. The headache is still with me. I took NyQuil around 2:30 this morning, and that let me sleep, but now my time is all wacko cause it feels to me like it is about 10 in the morning when in actuality it is 4:30 in the afternoon... I was going to go buy all the Thanksgiving food today, but now I might have to wait until tomorrow. I think Joshua is coming out tomorrow to help me re arrange bookshelves and desks and stuff. I hope anyway... The dogs probably wondered why I was so late feeding and watering them today.... Oh well no biggy they were happy to see me when they finally did.

No comments:


A LESSON