Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Levi is with us tonight. Terry and I spent yesterday and today helping Joshua with his kitchen project, and of course I forgot the camera. He is doing it as a surprise for Kristi when she gets back tomorrow, and we wanted it to all be done. MOST of it is done, not all. Joshua has to move everything back into the kitchen. And there are a few odds and end that need tying up. Wish I had taken pictures while we were doing it. I wanted that camera so I could post pictures, and then I forget to take it with me. Micaiah got me a MEGA purse (Terry is calling it my suitcase) for my birthday, so I need to just keep the camera (and extra batteries)in the mega bag. Going to go get Kristi at the airport tomorrow! I am making chili for her tomorrow. Every year, she asks me to make her chili for her coming home meal. We ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE HER COMING HOME AGAIN! Terry brought my dog, Lily in for her bath this evening. Levi is having a wonderful time with her.. Well he was I mean. Levi is fast asleep now. Terry is also in bed. It is HARD work for OLD people redoing a kitchen, I wore myself out, and Terry did most of the work. Our age really is showing as we are both stiff and sore and achy tonight. Guess I will go take some Excedrin PM and go to bed too now!

No comments:


A LESSON