Friday, January 16, 2009




Lets remember what ever comes our way, we must remember to give God praise for all He does in our lives, and how He works all things together for good to those who love and serve Him!


I titled my LT Livestock blog "Baby its cold outside! And it sure is! 10 degrees and snowing. The electricity went off three times during the night, and our water froze this morning. Terry has thankfully been here to thaw us out today! I am so glad!

We have had a lot of sick family members this past month. poor Addie had to go to the hospital with RSV, and now Asher is ill. Nicole has had some difficulties as has Matthew and John. Other members have had various problems too, but I have not typed everything. Prayers for healthy family appreciated! I have been having reoccurring bouts with the psoriasis, and also had to take meds because I snapped a nerve in my shoulder near my spine the other day leaning over the fence to get the dog's feed pan. It is still giving me some discomfort, but noticeably better.


Work has been really slow for Terry, and with that he had to take a huge cut in pay, so it has been a rough start to this new year, and our electric bill is going to be sky high with this cold snap! But we serve a God who is greater than all this! Prayers would be appreciated for John who did loose his job, and for us since we have taken a cut in pay and freight is slower than the usual SLOW January. It is a rough time for us all. I encourage you to read the following article: Slapping the Face of God

No comments:


A LESSON