Thursday, January 14, 2010

I just have to laugh, it beats crying! It is so interesting how two people can see the very same show on TV and get a totally opposite reaction! I watched the Glenn Beck/ Sarah Palin interview yesterday on FOX NEWS. I was so impressed. The very opening statement brought me to tears literally! I thought Sarah answered the questions honestly, and intelligently. I felt happy listening to this exchange between the two, and was almost 100% positive in my total response. Then I got on a "News Website" and found another person's reaction it was totally the opposite. When reading his comments however I found that he was a former speech writer for non other than Jimmy Carter. So of course his perspective would be 380 degrees opposite from mine. In a way it is rather frightening that the two prevailing opinions in on almost any topic in our nation right now are so totally opposite. It seems there is no real middle ground. There surely is not for me. I watched Sec of State Clinton talking about how wonderful it was that we are on the edge of accepting and ushering in global abortion funding in her speech she was actually celebrating the idea that our world might soon be killing babies throughout the world with funds from America. How sad this is to me. She is however as adamant in her convictions as I am in mine. And that is frightening to me!

No comments:


A LESSON