Thursday, March 05, 2009

Proverbs 17:6
Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.

Oh my how true this verse is! What a huge blessing Terry and I have! We are so blessed!


My little cowgirl is going to be visiting this week! I am very excited that she and her darling little brother and their Mommy get to come for a visit! She told her daddy last week that her kittens were at Lou Lou's house. Then after a few minutes of silence she asked "Are my kittens at Lou Lou's?" I hope she will not be too disappointed because they are quite a bit bigger than they were last time she saw them. Tomorrow we are doing February and March birthdays at Kristi and Joshua's Little Asher has had about the biggest birthday month any little boy could ever wish for! He has been celebrating all month! Micah is probably pretty blue with his family gone. I wish they lived closer so he could come more often! But we will take what blessings we get and be glad. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Kristi Eileen said...

The pictures on here have inspired me to paint lol:) I Love you Mom! Thanks for lunch and letting me recover on your couch


A LESSON