Thursday, December 04, 2008

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and Your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:6-7

I am praying we all petition God for our President elect, and all those he puts into power. Pray without ceasing and pray for them to all turn their hearts to God the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ.


It is my oldest son's birthday today! Wow I am really getting old!

It snowed as I was falling to sleep last night, but when I woke up there was no snow on the ground.. I just wish I had some snow to show for the aching I am doing... Oh well such is life here in Misssouri! I am so looking forward to getting to see some missing members of my family this weekend! It will be so nice to see them. And it will be nice to see where they are now living, and it looks to be a really nice visit.
I have plenty of food on hand for my house sitters, and they will get to enjoy some peace of country life for a few days. I am not s ure if we are leaving to night or tomorrow morning. But anyway I will be backnext week. I sure wish I had a digi cam to take some pictures... oh well.

No comments:


A LESSON